Trigraphs and Clusters
Common core standards
- Decode regularly spelled one-syllable words CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.1.3b
- Distinguish long and short vowels when reading regularly spelled one-syllable words CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.2.3a
- L blends
- R blends
- S blends
- N blends
- End blends
- Beginning blends
- Trigraphs and Clusters
- Skills Workshop TCH Resources is a packet of activities including a story featuring TCH sounds, word cards, crosswords and more.
|MCEDServices Baseball story is a free on-line story that focuses on TCH words. The narrator reads the story aloud. The site is from Minnesota so there are some Twins references!|
- BBC School Clusters Worksheet has students choose the correct cluster to complete a word.
- BBC School Clusters Worksheet 2 has students choose the correct cluster to complete a word.
- BBC School Clusters Worksheet 3 has students unscramble the words with clusters.
- BBC School Clusters Write Your Own Poem
- Primary Resource UK Phase 5 Phonics Week 15 'dge PowerPoint is a basic PowerPoint with a lot of DGE words. The link is at the bottom left hand side of the page and opens directly into the PowerPoint.